Social Icons

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Culinary Arts


-Northwest Culinary Academy of Vancouver-

This will be my precise destination right after I graduate from my degree. Uhh Cant wait!! I was so thrilled when l looked over the website, saw such a magnificent baked/pastry and culinary. so stunning!
Frequently I wonder that if only I could get degree from this Culinary School(not only just a diploma certification), I wont squander my time fooling myself around in Food Science undergraduate program. Sometimes it's boring coz I have to learn about all biological n chemical stuff which most of them are repeating my high school materials that have been forgotten by me since UAN's done. And the rest are new for me, so I think it's quite hard to understand. so bad:(

But yaa I have to keep doing this.. Have no choice; no idea in commerce, psychology, or another majors something like that. HOHO.. Just do my best! must!:)

Wait me, NWCAV!^^

http://www.nwcav.com/index.php